Bruce hardwood floor cleaner

after alot of research i finally found a hardwood floor cleaner which im actually satisfied with. i used it on a small patch in my kitchen and scrubbed it with a paper towel and the results are pretty good. has anyone else used this cleaner? its Bruce laminate and hardwood cleaner. i didn't want to but it's mop kit as it's reviews are not that good. whoever is using this .. what do u use to scrub it clean ? can i use swiffer mop stick with its dry pads/cloths ? will they work ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have used it for three years on my hardwood floors and have no problems at all. Love it. Use it once a week !!! I do have the mop kit. I finally had to get new clothes after 2 years of once a week cleaning. I feel swifters are a waste of money and you can not reuse. With Bruce's you just put the clothes pad in the washer no waste and good for the environment !!!!

ramajil

Answer by ramajil at 5:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010