How to make your own baby wash??

I've seen people on here say they make their own body wash, and I would love to learn to do that, but what about baby wash & shampoo? How do I do that??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Peaches And Cream Baby wash
    Castile soap (or pure white unscented.. like ivory) , 1/4 cup distilled water , 1/4 cup powdered milk , 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
    1/8 teaspoon peach fragrance oil
    Shred the Castile soap and set aside. Heat the water in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Stir in the shredded soap until it forms a sticky mass. Remove the pan from the heat and add the powdered milk, Sweet almond oil, Peach fragrance oil, stir until well-blended. Spoon the soap into its mold and let set for four hours or until hardened, then shred soap into flakes again. Get an old shampoo bottle or baby wash bottle to use for a container. Add the flakes and water into the botle, and let sit. The soap will dissolve into the water making a wash. ( Add distilled water to this ratio: one part flakes to two parts water
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2010