testing

Today i should of started my period but i haven't yet and i took a test today and it was negative so when should I take another pregnancy test. should i wait till tomorrow morning or a few more days? and when i took the test today i took it in the afternoon instead of the morning cause it didn't say any where with my test what time was best to take it.

Justins_mommy05

Asked by Justins_mommy05 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you absolutely sure you were due today or is that just a round about guess? If your sure, then i'd say try again with first morning urine =) If you dont start within the next few days are still reading negative then may be something to talk to your doc about. There are many things that can throw your cycle out of wack. Best of luck to you
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah i had my period on Oct. 6th and my cycle is always 28 days. So i should of started today. And all week i haven't had any PMS symptoms I haven't been cramping like i always do. So I took a test this after noon and it came back negative but i'm thinking it might be because i took it in the after noon and i had a lot to drink before i took it.
    Justins_mommy05

Comment by Justins_mommy05 (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010