Best Laptop

What is the best laptop I can get for digital scrapbooking and just goofing off? Cost is not an issue.

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 5:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Apples are known for their design capabilities, most graphic designers use them, as well as marketing professionals.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If cost is not an issue, I'd get the top of the line HP.  I'm still using mine and it's almost 10 years old.  It wasn't the most expensive, either.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 5:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I second HP. I don't do anything that fancy, but I can. We have 2 HPs and LOVE them, and I am brand loyal after our experiences. Our next computer will be HP, but a desktop.
    Anonymous

• I have a toshiba and my husband has gateway. I do like the hps better. that is what I have for a desktop. and I think my next laptop will be an HP
    breezy1955

Answer by breezy1955 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2011