If you have more than one child, do they go to different schools?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• When they were in Elementary school they attended the same one, now I have one in Middle School, one in Elementary, and a toddler (no school).
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• They are 10 years apart. By the time the youngest starts school, the older one will be in high school

Wow, that's a scary thought
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have one in high school and two in daycare/preschool. I thought that was bad, but I was talking to the mom of one of the twin's friends, and this year she has one in daycare/preschool, one in elementary school, one in middle school, and one in high school...I have no idea how she ever gets tham all where they need to go and still makes it to work on time!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have one in middle school and two in elementary. Next year I'll have two in middle, one in elementary and one in preschool.

Answer by missanc at 5:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. They're 2 years apart. So one is in middle school and the other in elementary. That will change next year (for one year only!), then the older one will be in HS and the younger at the middle school solo.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes right now my children are in 3 different schools. My oldest is in 8th grade and he goes to a performing arts charter school. My middle child is in 6th grade and goes to the middle school. MY baby is in 3rd grade and she is in elementary school.

It is never easy having them in 3 diferent school, although it is always interesting.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I will next year.  This year I have 3 in elementary school.  Next year I will have 3 in elementary school and 1 in middle school.

When my youngest starts elementary school in 5 years I will have 2 in elementary, 2 in middle school and 1 in high school.

They will all be taking the bus so there isn't anything for me to do.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have 2 in preschool and 2 in grade school. They are and will be in the same school til they go off to high school - unless we move and switch schools, of course.
    Anonymous

• one in High School and one in Middle School
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• we will soon have 5, and 2 go to school, y son is in first grade and is bussed to post ( military) and my daughter is in pre-K in our neighborhood school ( still military post school, just we are gated and licated off post) next year when they have more openings, they will both go in our neighborhood!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010