what do you think?

My husband birthday is coming up...We have a 10 month old and we haven't had much time together just us since she was born...We are going to get a hotel...I want to make it special...any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• get a room with a jaccuzi tub. ;) And get a few new pieces of lingerie. I'm sure he'd be thrilled. You could also try some new lubes or games or whatever you're into. I wanted to do candles for our wedding, but I was scared about setting the smoke alarms off, so I didn't.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i'm going to get some chocoate covered strawberries and i was going to get candles but you are right...the smoke alarms...i also going to get him a small birthday cake...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Have him met you there, dress sexy with a smile that is all he need, knowing he is WANTED will blow his mind, remember the single days you two had together. Everthing will fall in to place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2008