33 weeks pregnant and I threw up but now..

I am feeling pain in my lower back and also on my right side. It hurts and I still feel nauseated and I don't know what to do.. MY head hurts and I feel dizzy and my doctor office hasn't called me back..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like pre-term labor, I had this same thing happen to me. Go to the ER if your doctor isn't calling you back. Good luck.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Call the ER to speak with a nurse or dr on call. You need to make sure you are not experiencing pre term labor or anything else that could be dangerous. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Agreed, anytime your worried you could give L&D at your hospital a call. It couldn't hurt. The pain could be coming just from throwing up. It takes alot of strain on your body and muscles to do that believe it or not. OR.. it could be something more serious. Either way i'd call. Good luck to you
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010