do you believe in orbs?

i took some pics of my daughter last week and i see some "orbs" in the pic. do you believe in them. have you ever taken pics with them in the pic?

gfam6

Asked by gfam6 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes and Yes :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes, but most of the time people mistake pieces of dust or bugs as "orbs". But yes, I do believe in them.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no...i think people usually mistake dust or dirt on the lens as 'orbs'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yea i know about the dust so i wasent sure and i have taken tons of pics in my home and this is teh first couple with them
    gfam6

Comment by gfam6 (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i was a member of a professional paranormal investigative team before marrying my husband. A lot of times orbs are very hard to prove and disprove. it depends on where the picture was taken. Orbs are usually more depictable in person or on video then on still photos.
    Marinewife0710

Answer by Marinewife0710 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I believe in them ;) My mom often goes to the cemetery on Halloween and catches really good photos of them!
    sparkle0940

Answer by sparkle0940 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yes. I felt my house spirit and took 4 pics in rapid sucession and the first one had them,but the 3 after didn't.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Absolutely not. The "phenomena" you are seeing is just a spec of dust or dirt on the lens of the camera.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it was kinda weird i took them with my digatal camra and one right after another hmmm i guess no one knows for sure
    gfam6

Comment by gfam6 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I was photographing a family with my digital SLR, and when we went to view them on the monitor, there were one or two "orbs" around the youngest child in the photo in EVERY photo.

I assumed there was dust on my sensor/lens/etc. and was preparing for a re-shoot, but the mother told me that EVERY photo her child had been in since birth had at least one "orb" in it--mostly on or around her head and face. No sense in re-shooting, she said, it'd just happen again.

GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010