Need some ideas (or at least bumps!!)

Ok, I posted this in the Holiday section, but it didn't get many answers so I'm trying it here..

So I'm hosting a table at my church's Christmas Dessert again this year. Last year was my first year doing it and I had a blast. Well, one of the things that you are expected to have is a small gift for each of the ladies at your table. There are 7-8 people at each table. The price limit is $3/gift. Last year, my daughter helped me pick out little angel snow globes from the dollar store, but I only did that because I didn't know until the last minute that I would actually be hosting a table. This year, I have plenty of time to figure out what to get.
So if you were going to an even like this, what kind of things would you like to get? I want my gifts to be something people think are nice and will actually WANT to use. So what are your ideas- keeping the price limit in mind?

Megs5384

Asked by Megs5384 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• an ornament, picture frame, candles, cookies, chocolate, pot holders, christmas plate, coffee mug filled with chocolate....
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• pp mentioned alot of what i was thinking. also...holiday themed kitchen towels, candy dish, holiday jewelry (pin, bracelet, etc), lotions, bath soaps, body washes, ect. (Target usually has some in their dollar section), photo calendars (craft stores usually have some nice ones for just a dollar), holiday themed notepads (craft store dollar bin)
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 6:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I happen to know a website I can direct you to if you send me a message :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like everyone's ideas so far!!
    goldilocks70

Answer by goldilocks70 at 3:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2010