I was told today that I have to wait 8 more weeks until I find out the sex of my little one. What did you guys do to occupy this time because it is killing me?

byzzye

Asked by byzzye at 6:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yell out the boy or girl names and see if they move... did this with my twins... apparently the didn't like being called boy names cuz they kicked me. they are girls!
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I didn't find out until birth with my second. So I would give my oldest son something pink and something blue and ask him which was for baby.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I just made a list of boy and girl names and started narrowing them both down. I also had lots of fun picking diapers and gender neutral items for the time being. Not a whole bunch of stuff but there are plenty of greens, yellows, browns, ect that are fun to get, especially the cozy lounging around the house outfits =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i just was going crazy lol. i was cleaning up the baby stuff from the basement though, so that occupied some time. and cleaning out the 'guest bedroom' and making it into the baby's room. so that helped too. but i always had a dream about the baby and what sex it was going to be...i was right for all 3! with my oldest i even dreamed about how he would look and i was dead on. that really freaks me out lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You could do some "old wives tales" for fun like holding a necklace above your hand going in a circle is supposed to mean girl and swaying is supposed to mean boy...
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I spent that time deciding names for both sexes.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh the waiting sucked...I started just taking bets. Not money bets or anything, just asking around to family and friends what they felt it was. Everyone at work who could see me grow said girl. My mom and gram said boy but that was just their feelings. I live out of state so they could see me. Turned out to be a girl! :D
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 8:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My doctor didnt do a ultrasound until 20 weeks so I went to the ultrasound place at the mall at 16 weeks because I couldnt wait any longer, I think it was around $70 to find out the sex.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010