My spouse feels that I am not being as sexual as I should be. Even when we have sex once a day, or even twice it is not enough. I don't know what to do. Is there something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• HELL no!!
    Geeze. My hubby's lucky if it's once/twice a month right now!! I'm pregnant with our first, and just haven't been in the mood. Poor guy. :/ I think your hubby may be a sex addict. Seriously.
    Who NORMALLY has sex that often?? How long have you been married?? lol
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Maybe he wants you to make it a little more interesting or kinky. Do ya'll do oral?
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with you. I'm not pregnant, and I'm under 30, and I don't often feel like doing it and my husband accepts that, reluctantly, but he's okay with that. I hate to say this, and I hope I don't offend, but I agree with mrseum. Your husband might have an addiction. It is really a real addiction, it's not a made-up thing. Have you talked to him and asked what he expects--what his definition of "sexual enough" is?
    jdubois

Answer by jdubois at 11:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• My hubby is 44, & I'm 38. He wants sex sometimes 3x a day, but not everyday. We normally have sex once a day. It just varies. Some men just don't understand when we're pregnant how we feel. It's not their bodies going through the hormone changes & stuff. Just let him know if you don't feel up to it, & explain why. Good luck! I'm not pregnant by the way, but was at one time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Once or twice a day? Shit, DH gets it like twice a month. Tell your SO he is lucky and to quit whining!
    MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Answer by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 2:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• 2x's , 3x's, ha, this is too funny. you ask the one question that is going to get so many different answers. How many people would give a right arm to do that and your husband is complaining? Most people are lucky to get it once a week or once a month. Maybe when he said you weren't sexual enough, maybe he meant in a different way, not how many times you are doing it. If you don't have a child yet, when you do, that will change, trust me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2008