Doctors

Doctors !!!!!!!!
Moms, I received this e-mail and wanted to share it with you!

One day a woman named Anne went to renew her driver's license. When asked what her profession, In doubt it, she was unsure how to answer.

The officer insisted: What I wonder is if you have a job?, Of course I have a job, Anne exclaimed. I am a Mother.

We do not consider it a job, the officer answered. I will put you down as a homemaker, said the officer coolly.

A friend of hers, Martha heard what happened and had been thinking about it for some time.

One particular day she was found in the same situation. The person who attended was a career official, secure, efficient.

The form looked huge, endless.

The question was: What is your occupation?, Martha thought a bit and not really knowing how, replied:

I have a PhD in child development and human relations.

The official paused and Marta had

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 6:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't blame her we are nurses, counselors, cooks, chauffers, referees, we are pretty much any thing and everything our kids need us to be. We as mothers have the most difficult job of all and I love the way I get paid by our kids with their love!!!!!!!!!! Mom's we are AWESOME and single dad's raising their kids by them selves!
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 3:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• that is a good one im going to use it .lol
    magical_mommy

Answer by magical_mommy at 7:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010