Do you believe in the New World Order?

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 7:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It gets thrown around but I don't think it will happen in our lifetimes. At least I hope not. I watched an Alex Jones documentary about it once and it was kind of unsettling, but I took it with a grain of salt.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• When I see how some folks vote for candidates, by popularity, fame, fortune- I can safely say we are headed for doom in this country. Sooner than you think. When YOU so easily take the BS that comes from fame hungry, money backed foreign immigrants who will say anything to be a "leader" of the most powerful nation. What the hell does that tell you? We treat our men in service as welfare recipients after their work is done yet YOU for the sake of partisan football, are eager to elect those foreigners, 1st generation or immigrants, whose family came here for fame and fortune, would gladly, and likely have outsourced for their own gain from "worldly" wealthy Americans. Bah!! What is American anymore. I know that I will always be. And I know who my enemies are. I will never stand for Sharia law. And I'm not racist. I would never stand for people who came here with grandiose desires, to overtake the land mine died for.
    Peyote

Answer by Peyote at 7:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Anything is 'possible'.... But is it realistic? IMO~Nope.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Maybe not it..but something simular..I believe what the Holy Bible says..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• "A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simple be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Could this happen?
    Rnurse

Comment by Rnurse (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't believe in it. It kind of sounds like scientology & how a lot of the world leaders & rulers according to them are aliens trying to take over earth.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh it could happen........alot of things could happen. Will it happen in my life time? I doubt it.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010