Hubb is deployed i still have 2 1/2 montsh left! any words of encourgaement??

advice..anything, Things get so hard being alone here handling everything alone with two kids, no family around..If theres anyone going through the same thing Id love to chat..:)

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am separted with two kids and none of my own family around. JUSt start concentrating on geting used to having him around again and start gettin gsexy!!! even prepare to try stuff sexually you havent before maybe to blow his mind!!! yay!! also just get ready to love and snuggle in front of tv and movies, and he will be HUNGRY lol for actual foods! have a great time., you can do it if you did it THIS long!!! God bless you and your family.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My DH was gone for 15 months straight. My kids where grown at the time he was Deployed. It was hard being totaly alone. at leat you have kids to keep your mind off of hin some times. You will make it. Stay strong for your kids.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I'm not going through the same thing. Thank you for the sacrifices you are making for our country. Make a paper ring chain with your kids. Keep saying "this too shall pass" and take lots of pictures to share with your husband when he gets home. Do you live in MN by chance? I would love to babysit for you. Hang in there!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• add me! My df works for 28 days to a time with 4 days home. We have three kids together, ages 8 weeks, 14 months, and 28 months. And I alsodont live around family, and I dont have a vehicle either, thankfully we live behind a store! I gave birth to our son, and last child completely alone, except for the doctors. I made it thoughand continue to do so!!! Good Luck
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thank you and your husband for your service. You're both making this world a better place. Love from Canada
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 7:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thank Yall!

Me too SabrenaLeigh my husband wasnt around for our youngest daughters birth..It suck..Thanks everyone for all the words of encouragement it helps..:)
    DiandraBryant07

Comment by DiandraBryant07 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I don't know how you military spouses do it. I commend you! I told my hubby about one of your siggy's I saw once... "Sexually deprived for your Freedom." He thought that was great! (well not "great".. lol, you know what I mean_)
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The worst is over. Take a bubble bath, put on some music, relax. Then plan on his favorite meals you're going to serve him, his favorite restaurant you'll want to go to, and any other favorite things you'll do. Thank you and your family for the sacrifices you've had to make while he keeps our couintry safe.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thanks everyone:) You guys are great!:) SweetLuci I will definatley do that one my kiddies are in bed, a buybble bath sounds great right about now..Its been a long day.. We got our flu shots today..Not fun haha!!
    DiandraBryant07

Comment by DiandraBryant07 (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my hubby just got home a few months ago...i know how hard it is. Just try to keep yourself as busy as you can. Take the kids to play dates and take advantage of give parents a break nights if you are near your base. You are almost there!!! Usually about a month out from homecoming I start a countdown with the kids. This last one we did candy in a jar...they got to take one piece out every night and they knew that when it was gone daddy would be home. (I know dates change so you can add or take away candy until you know the dates for sure) I have found that if you surround yourself with good friends it is so much easier to pass the time. I also usually go through all of the closets and storage to get rid of stuff that we no longer need and then go room to room to give the house a good deep clean before he gets home that way I can relax for a little while once I have him back knowing that the house is taken care of.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010