Shocked that Nancy Pelozi

is 70 years old.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 7:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• She has an excellent plastic surgeon that's for sure.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Better living through chemistry.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yeah, it's amazing what Botox will do.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 7:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• ROFL.... Quinn... I'm glad she is heading out..... Enough with the strong arm Nancy's way or the highway... Bah-bye!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not surprised. Answer by grlygrlz2

Nancy is.  At least she looks like she is.  I think her eyebrows are about to become part of her hair line.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL, Quinn, and grly! You two crack me up. You are so right. I just wonder, are they gonna bounce her out on her Botoxed face, or just throw water on her, like the wicked witch she is,and just let her melt? Either way, it will be good to see her GO!
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 8:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• SHe has been the Scapegoat, the target for the conservatives. Wow, what will happen now? Nobody to bash mercilously.

Answer by kerp1960 26 minutes ago

Don't worry about us, kerp. We still have Barry (at least till Jan. 20,2013. We can find something derogatory to say about him, no problem. ;-)
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 10:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Wow kerp1960. That was the most bullshit answer I've ever read. Congrats!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 4:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• What a lovely thing to say .....NOT. Of course you will find something derrogatory to say about the President. I mean...he is not a white,anglo-saxon, conservative right wing Republican is he? SO, of course you woudn't like him. If you are so unhappy with him and the government maybe you should move to another country? ANd don't let the door hit ya.....well, you know the rest. Answer by kerp1960

LOL!  Pot meet kettle.  Let's not forget all of the 'lovely things' you have said about others on this forum.  Lest I have to remind you with your own words.  You should be more careful, your inconsistencies are showing.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:09 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Jerry Brown and Dianne Feinstein have her beat at 72 and 76-
    Great to be a wealthy, career politician.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010