any good recipes for the chicken I just cooked with the crock pot?

Its like 90-something degrees here in CA amd I need some ideas on what to make for dinner using the chicken I just cooked in the crock pot. I had several ideas, but they are all too hot for this weather!

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• chicken salad sandwich, chicken salad with fruit, those are the two coolest recipes I can think of ;)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• make lettuce-wraps and dipe them in soy sauce! liek in the wraps add tomato slices and sour cream and chives or scallions. or make tortilla-type wraps with cucumber and yogurt (plain) sauce and chili powder like a chicken gyro. OR curry the shredded pieces with lready sauteed onions and add a little heavy cream into the micture and some cashews and raisins, voila chicken curry. OR good old MAYO, and cranberry sauce and crisp lettuce on an awesome SANdwich!! chicken lettuce mayo and cranberry
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My family loves chicken, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions, bell peppers mixed with low fat ranch and stuffed into pita pockets. Nothing in it is hott!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 7:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• An easy recipe is to boil chicken, add rice,salt, and pepper. Skim fat off top and cook til rice and chicken is done. My kids eat it up with a smile:)
    sherryv07

Answer by sherryv07 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Make chicken salad.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• when ever I have extra chicken I always make curry chicken..a family fave..which is a miracle considering my husband has very bland taste and doesn't like anything different!

sautee an onion and some mushrooms toss in chicken, season with a good amount of curry powder (I go around the pan with three circles of shaking it) and a tiny bit of ginger.. add in some raisins and then cover with cream of mushroom soup and a can of water.. simmer till it smells like heaven and tastes even better.. serve over rice and top with peanuts.. bananas on the side rock!
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 12:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010