Not a question.. Just a funny story lol

Ok so you know the dish scrubbers with the long plastic handles that you put soap in?? Well I am sitting there rinsing my dishes and had the garbage disposal running to catch all the food and I accidentally knocked the scrubber into the sink. I'm like "CRAP!" because the scrubber part went down into the disposal and was turning in circles. So.. instead of doing the logical thing and turning off the disposal, I started pulling on the handle of the scrubber instead to try and pull it out. Meanwhile the disposal is gobbling up this scrubber and there are little plastic pieces starting to fly everywhere! LOL Finally I snapped out of it and realized "Hey, Dumbass! Turn off the disposal!" Unfortunately it was too late for the poor scrubber! lol But I wasn't hurt.. just embarrassed even though i'm home alone haha.. Thought i'd share my preggo brain moment of the day =)

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hahahah nice fight with the machine... human against robot lol BE CAREFUL pregnant or not lol... yikes i had my baby this past march and i had that kinda brain too lololol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• At least you didn't stick your hand down into the disposal to try and save the scrubber! LOL.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• ha ha ha ha, thats wonderful. i have prego brain moments all the time, i always crack up about them too. keep on sharing :)
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• One of those duh moments. Very funny! Time to get a new scrubber!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Wow, you gotta love those...lol
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 10:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 4, 2010