Dont Want TO Wait>.......

okay so im 9 dpo af is on the 8th omg i dont want to wait to test but i dont want to be disappointed...i have so many symtomes but my downer of a mother says o they could all be related to your af coming im freaking out aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

has anyone out there tested early an with what an got a positive test????

mayg88

Asked by mayg88 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I personally haven't, but the most sensitive tests are five days before your missed period, right? Today is the 3rd which is 5 days before the 8th....so with that logic, you could test and POSSIBLY get a positive. According to the box...5days is only like 60% accurate, and each day gets a little higher, so you never know....GOOD LUCK!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it's too soon. Wait at least 2 more days.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 9:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I tested possitive at 10dpo with mornin urine. The possitive was faint..but it was there!! I'm now 11 weeks pregnant! If you are going to go pee test crazy then do it first thing in the morning...GOOD LUCK!! The test I used was the ept tests...hope that helps.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I tested early from my third child because I had breast tenderness and fullness not like when you start your period so we decided to test early and it was positive but really light blue not the dark blue. My Bf (now my husband) made me take the test three more times before he was satisfied that it was positive my dd is 12 now.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 4, 2010