Have you ever been fitted for a bra?

What was your experience like?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 7:58 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yep - best thing I did. Found out I was wearing a bra too big for me.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• it was ok....they measured me and then told me what size i wore. i will probably need to go get it done again once my body is done equalizing after weaning (ok, that's a nice way of saying after my boobs are done shriveling up lol)

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I just did the Victoria's Secret fitting where they measure you and you get a thing of bras you can go in a try on to make sure they fit and figure out which type you like.
    BrynlysMommy

Answer by BrynlysMommy at 8:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes - I've been several times. I always go to VS and they are always very helpful not only in fitting me, but also in helping me select styles that make the most of my, uh, "assets"

Answer by missanc at 8:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Once a long time ago when I was pregnant the first time. I had no clue what my boobs were going to do.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 8:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Several times.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. It's a good thing to do. A comfortable bra is the best. Victoria's Secret does it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. Found out I was wearing too big of bra. I go to Victorias secret.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I've done it once and after I have this baby I'll do it again.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes, I was fitted at Lane Bryant. They told me I'm a 38DDD. Yes I am a 38 but at the time (pregnant) I was actually a 42 or more. Every 38 they gave me to try on was HORRID! They were so tight I didn't even get to hook them in the back. I told the woman she was way off, I went and grabbed a 42 and it fit like a charm. I doubt I'll ever trusy anyone else to fit me again after that.... or if I do it'll definately be somewhere else. I'm regularly a 38 non-pregnant and tried to tell that woman that but she didn't want to listen.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2010