Is anybody here but me....

Sick of politics?

Such a one minded subject!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• YES! The whole subject makes me want to:throwing up

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• So, post a question about CURRENT EVENTS that doesn't involve politics... LOL
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No. Not sick of it at all.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am so sick of it...
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Politics are fascinating. Try going to the Library and getting some interesting books about past Presidents and about political parties and election years and the Conventions that chose the candidates...they are really eye-opening and filled with things we all need to know.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well, when I get tired of the subject, I go to a different section like Just for Fun or something laid back, and IRL I just avoid things that involve talking about politics. I majored in political science in college with a minor in history though, so I like talking about politics, history, and how we can learn from past mistakes.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sorry hon, but this is the Politics section.. :o)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you are sick of it, you most likely have no idea whats going on. All you see is what is on TV, in between the mind-numbing shows you are watching. Why dont you get educated on our government and the politics and actually be involved. But maybe, you dont really want to know... you just want to vote for whoever your friends are voting for, and bitch about things later.. Seriously, pick up a book and learn something.
    What sickens me is people like you... Who would rather have nothing to do with a government that you have a voice in, while there are millions of people in other countries, praying for the right to vote! *VOMIT* Go move to another country, with a non-democratic government, and see how much better it is, just being told what the future will hold, with no chance to voice your opinion!

Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Totally and completely
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010