"Don't take a good woman for granted. Someday someone will come along and appreciate what you didn't."

What do you think about this saying? Do you think its appropriate? Do you think most men do in fact take their women and the things they do for granted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it is a great quote.

And the same could be said for a woman who takes her husband for granted.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think it's a very useful quote. In fact, I shall send it to my husband as a reminder.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• So someday is any day . And any day can be taken literally, but even a man who takes his woman for granted can be useful and kind, and realize some day .....much about how when she endured, she was so worth keeping and finally, ......treating right. Any man seeing that as a rebound needs also to treat the woman he's with respectfully. Or later he'll view her as granted also. What goes into YOUR investment as a nice person is much more meaningful than just shaking a story onto an existing marriage relationship. (or s/o relationship) that new woman isn't stupid or granted either and will see right through the game.
    Anonymous

• Yes... Of course they will...
    There are plenty of fish in the sea and lots of delicious hooks and bait !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 8:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Great quote. Well said!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well I think it goes both ways does she take her man for granted?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2010