confessions of a sahm

confess here...

I feel sexier being domestic than I did when I worked. I feel sexy wearing an apron and 'taking care of' my family.. more so than when I went to work and came home after.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think that is very cool. We should all feel sexy in whatever we are doing.
    Jules283

Answer by Jules283 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love aprons :)

I listen to bossa nova or brazilian popular music while i clean! Yes it's so stereotypical of the '60's homemaker cleaning with a martini in one hand lol but it's upbeat and happy and gets me motivated to clean!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I am the same way.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• taking care of my family is one of the most rewarding things to me :)
    saphyre23

Answer by saphyre23 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Good for you guys, but I envy working moms. They get to actually have adult conversations sometimes and not feel like all they're good for is cleaning up everyone else's messes. I really have been feeling like that the last few months. I feel like I really haven't accomplished anything major in my life with the exception of my daughter 5 years ago. I couldn't even get marriage or college right. Obviously, that means I'm a divorcee and college drop-out.
    leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• same, i cant work to save my life ( outside of the home) I just feel like I am being told what to do! I love being in charge of my castle
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010