would buy the leapfrog pen if you had coupon

i had coupon at bjs whole sale club
and they have for 49.99 and it was 59.99
and it comes with 12 books and the pen
this will be like christmas present for my daughter
she is three and learning her words and saying it and learning how to write
i have read it has great review on it
i have compare others
and the book are usually 10 dollar each and if i buy other ones that is cheaper it come with like 2-3 books

it may not be the best 12 books but it saving me about 100 dollar on books for the next year unless i see them on sale books then i will buy it

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• Honestly, my kids never used things like that. I just like the toys that you open and play. If they take too long to set up or required batteries I never bothered. I just like real books, dolls, blocks, things like that.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My granddaughter had a toy like the leapfrog books and pens..but different company. She loved them. I believe it really helped peak her interest in reading. I would do it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't, simply because my toddler loves being read to. The pen would end up broken or used as a wand.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• We found a used one of those for pretty cheap at the thrift store that still worked and got it and the book came with it. My daughter refused to use it becuase it took too much time to read to her and she would much rather have mommy or daddy her read her the book. She couldn't figure out the activities very well.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 4:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sounds like a good deal.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010