Anyone know anything about ultrasounds?

I had an ultrasound last week (at 7 weeks). It did not look anything like the ultrasounds I had with both my other 2 kids at 7 weeks. I thought I spotted more arm buds and things just didn't look like alittle cummy bear like with my other 2 kids Anyway- the ultraound tech measured crown to rum and it measured well. Then she slowed down and got really quite. She said she needed to go talk to the doctore about something. I immediately looked over at my husband and said " OH my God she thinks we have conjoined twins!" In came another ultrasound lady- he said she didn't see it. Then I asked the other ultrasound tech what she thought she saw and she said "conjoined twins!" But the other lady disagreed and that was that. I am not scheduled for another ultrasound until 3-4 weeks from now. I would like ny thoughts, opinions, etc. The random thoughts about this are hard to get out of my head. so any info is aprreciated! Thanks!

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 8:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 7 weeks is very, very early to determine much of anything from an ultrasound. Wait for the next one and see what happens, there will be more detail as the pregnancy progresses.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• id say its too early and to wait! i know its hard! try to stay calm!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If it was conjoined twins there would have been 2 visible heartbeats.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Some conjoined twins share a heart
    newmamanew2town

Comment by newmamanew2town (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010