Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I do when the person I can't stand, is the one I have 2 deal with forever

Answer Question

Asked by paradyxe28 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

Level 5 (94 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Figure out why you can't stand them and then leave there is no reason to stay with someone you can't stand.

    Answer by Keyonsmom at 8:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

  • well it's my daughter father and before she was born our relationship was all wrong and my daughter is 15 months old now and he is still kinda the same way. he come around every now and then like he's really doing the damn thing by staying for at least 20 minutes, getting her somethings after I have to keep reminding him that she need these things, and me as a single mother, hard working with no help from him or nobody else, striving 2 make our future better by doing all that I can for us, then he come around trying 2 tell me how 2 take care of her.

    Comment by paradyxe28 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

  • You need to get child support for you child instead of having to ask for things for her from him. Then you wouldn't have to worry about seeing him. The best way to move on is to get him out of the picture. Does he really want anything to do with his child? If not, tell him he doesn't have to come around if he doesn't want to. Whatever you do, don't make him feel like he has too or you'll never get him out of your life.

    Answer by amessageofhope at 12:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

  • he's not working or has an income and to take him for child support won't do us any justice it's would be like it is now.

    Comment by paradyxe28 (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.