Pedophile or just a mother doing what's best for her 3 year old child? For mom's best interest. adult content

This may seem rude,but there is a mother I know. She did exceptionally try to have sex with a teenage boy. Her husbands nephew! Anyhow, Her and her husband had a divorce due to being a full failure as a wife in bed and just as a stay at home type deal. But she has the children he still battling custody for, and for a year now, it was court ordered for her to wean the son to allow him to have a relationship with dad, he lives off island. Till, this day. No attempt and still no care and allowing the child to make his decision when to stop bf, People feel that she isn't doing it in the best interest of her son in anyway. Especially since she stopped breastfeeding her daughters at 15 months and yet with her son she said "he will be at least 5 years old she may start weaning him". If the son goes and don't ever need bfing, for a week when he's with dad. Would it be disturbing to put him back on breastfeeding when he go back home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Pedophile? No. Incredibly manipulative? Yes. At least as far as the situation with her ex and thier son is concerned.

As far as attempting to have sex with a teenage boy - I'm pretty sure that is legally pedophilia.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• wha? wow.... 5 is too old for breastfeeding in my opinion,. and if the teenaged boy was under 18 thats not good.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• stay out of it
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 8:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not your business! Period!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• she sounds like she's gonna find a way to keep her kids dependent on her no matter what, I'd avoid the situation if i were you 'cause you dont need that kind of drama in your world
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 9:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I would stay out of it if it were me.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• ****EDIT****EDIT***** What if it was your step children? or your children ended up in that situation with your ex? would you stay out of it?****would it be of concern to you if you knew these children relatively?*****or would you not care and even though there are actions and concerns of the childrens behavior for being in her care, most of all. She feels if she still breastfeed the father may not be able to get the full visitations required for the best interest of the child to know and grow up with dad. She knows a time will come that the child will be able to go with dad, BUT..5 years old and still hopefully thinking she can still use the breastfeeding attachment as a good use to not allow him to go along with his siblings to interact and grow up with a relationship like his sisters do with dad. His best interest is a dad not just moms comfort breastfeeding. whom is being comforted him or the mom? LOL....
    808tiare

Answer by 808tiare at 10:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree. A five year old does NOT need to breastfeed and it certainly shouldn't prevent him from spending time with his father.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Can somebody call Jerry?!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 5:41 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• 5 is nasty! I think that 2 is gross, so yes, pedophile!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 4, 2010