Falling in love with a man harder since abortion

I had feeling for a man, but because of complications in our lives, I had to terminate the pregnancy. Now, I'm seeing the guy (from a distance - not personally), and I'm falling in love really hard even though I don't even talk to him.

I am regretting the abortion and wanting to reverse things (as if I'm wanting to replant the baby inside of me)? Sounds nuts, huh? What is going on with me?!

I don't understand why I feel like this, like I'm so deeply in love like never before and "I don't even talk to him"!! Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• you need to find a counselor or abortion group or priest or pastor to help you through this, this is severely affecting you and dont ignore it if you cant deal with the feelings which are very real. take soem time away from the man if these conflicting feelings are comign up. take time to focus on YOU and your feelings, not just love but all emotions. start a journal every night for your thoughts. monitor your dreams. socialize with positive healthy people
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You are definitely dealing with a difficult situation in your life right now and I think it is causing such a mix of emotions to run through you. I agree with silverelf and think you need to take time to focus on you and figure out what your true feelings are. And what a great idea to keep a journal- thumbs up to that. To write down everything that you are going through will help you through this process.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• please go to counseling to help sort out your feelings.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think you may be thinking of the closeness with him and the child you would have had. Be very wary, men usually don't feel the same way. They can see the abortion as the problem solved and don't realize how deeply it affects a woman. I think you may need to grieve. Please, go to a counselor and talk to someone. I do understand your feelings. But I do need to make something very clear. You did not HAVE to terminate your pregnancy because life wasn't going right. But this may be what you need to say to get through it right now.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2010