broken heart

how long does it take a broken heart to heal? I know only time can tell, but does anyone know things that help because this is the worst thing ever when all you do is love your husband and he will never love you again and abandoned you, anyway does anyone have any good ideas on how to move on??? please and thank you

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• When my son's father ended our relationship, I focused on him (my son), my job, and my froends. It was still there, but it was way in the back of my mind. Therapy is never a bad idea either. It may not seem like it now, but you WILL get through it. ((((HUGS))))
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• eventually it hardens you and you become mad you accept the situation for as it is and make the best of it you focus on your children and yourself and as you said time heals alot... and when you least expect it or want it you will see someone trully worthwhile will come along.... sorry for your heartache....
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i am going thru thisright now. i thought was love of my life and he stayed and turned worsely alcoholic and abusive. now he is saying it was all him and he can be better and is in all sorts of programs you name it. it is very sad but its been four months away for me and i used to cry EVERY day a few times, btu now i dont. i used to feell cut in half and now i dont. i know things will work out in future fo rme even if by myself but life sure looks and feels WEIRD as heck right now. pray,it has helped me. Let go and let God. and if its meant to be it will be
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Counseling, friends, family, work occupy your mind with other things.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Take one day at a time and take some time to spend with your child, because they will miss them too. When you feel up to it, get a babysitter and plan a girl's night out. You got to start somewhere.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2010