Heartburn help

I have tried Tums and Pepto and nothing is helping, I know its a normal pregnancy thing but is there anything else I could try? a drink or something to eat that might help it go away?

sandrab2011

Asked by sandrab2011 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know the feeling. I had heart burn with two of my pregnancies. My doctor to me to take tums. I carried around a bottle of tums. Check with your doctor to see whats the best plan for you.
    velmabrown

Answer by velmabrown at 9:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Good luck! I have had it really bad with all 3 pregnancies. I have found drinking Milk helps me. Other than that...I just take 4 tums after a meal.
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Smaller meals and snacks in between and you may want to try papaya capsules they work great on HB. Congrats
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I figured out that tomatoes or tomato sauce was causing it for me. Can you figure out what is causing it?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Well today I had perogies for lunch, chocolate chip cookies and cheese quesidillas for dinner (or however you spell it) but its a daily thing and it happens even when I dont eat anything acidic. It kinda sucks because pretty much anything gives me heartburn now, idk why but I can eat peperoni fine
    sandrab2011

Comment by sandrab2011 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Try eating the Activia yogurt.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I usually drink some milk or eat some yogurt to get rid of mine. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010