how did you find out you were pregnant?

My period is a couple days late but the only syptom i have that might be related to pregnancy would be these terrible migrains i wake up with almost every morning...when should i take a test

nandy90

Asked by nandy90 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can test a few days before you miss your period. I took one with both my pregnancies before my period was due. I felt tired and just had a hunch that I was pregnant.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• if you think you might be pregnant take a test. I took a test the day after I missed my period and it was positive! I was so exited I took two more. lol.
    candlefire22

Answer by candlefire22 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• How did I find out? The clinic at the AF Hospital called and said the test was positive. I was 2 months pregnant and throwing up ...so I pretty much knew but there were no home pregnancy tests in 1967. They wouldn't even let you have an appointment until you had missed two periods.....bummer.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• lol ya i bought a three pack too and have been tired around 8ish lately i even went to bed at 7 a couple days ago and my lil sis was worried about me lol it might be from having a cold tho
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• if you're a couple of days late you could try any time now. i found out when i was a week late, one day late, and one day before i missed lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I took a test. Its very funny because with every pregnancy I had, and I hav 3 kids, I went out and bought a jumbo pack of tampons and a preggo test just in case and sure enough every time I was pregnant! LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I was a week late so I took at test and it was positive. I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms until I was 8 weeks

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• oh wow now i am getting nervous but excited i have wanted to be a mother for a long time now...
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Before I found out I was pregnant, my breasts were very sensitive to cold. It hurt very badly. I also had dark spotting and abdominal pain that I thought was going to turn into my period. Just found out today from this site that it was called "implantation bleeding." When I asked my doctor about it 8 months ago, the only response I got was "it's normal." I was having the spotting before I was even testing positive on home pregnancy tests. The ER even told me I wasn't pregnant at that point.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 9:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my breasts are senstive to everything and i am not hungry a lot but when i do eat i feel sick afterwords
    nandy90

Comment by nandy90 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010