Thanksgiving plans

what's you family doing?
I'm excited to head home to Missouri to be with my family

AprylnAtticus

Asked by AprylnAtticus at 9:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• I am making Thanksgiving dinner at my elderly uncle's house for him and my family.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• dh and I are making dinner and he is inviting people from the ship that don't have family i've been wanting to do this for years so it should be fun.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 9:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We're driving two hours to my home town to spend it with my family! I wish everyone could be there, but two of my sisters live across the country. I really miss Grandma's Thanksgivings .. The WHOLE family came from uncles to cousins to .. just everyone. I really miss those Holidays.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We will be at my sister's for Thanksgiving. Man, I need to figure out what I'm going to fix to add to the dinner.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Thanksgiving isn't really a big holiday in our Native American family. We'll do what we do every year and sit around and enjoy the day with family and be thankful for the people in our lives. No big feast...just family
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The kids and I are going to cook our normal Thanksgiving dinner, then we are going to eat it in our PJ's while watching a holiday movie :) DH will be getting back either that night or the next day, so we don't have any really big plans.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:59 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Nothing big- just us. We will be going to in-laws for Christmas, so a quiet Thanksgiving sounds perfect.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• We are going out to my MIL's house like usual.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not sure, yet. I'm starting a new job in another week and don't know if I'll have to work since my job is in the medical field. If I don't work, probably spend it with my parents. If I have to work, my DD will probably spend it with her boyfriend's family.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am having my Hubby's family over for Thanksgiving!
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010