Is your so/dh a video game-a-holic?

Mine is only because it is his job but I would say if he was not paid to play them he would really drive me nuts!

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 9:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, he plays all the time. I don't mind because he is a nurse and works 12 hours shifts so he is home 3 to 4 days a week. It would drive me crazy if we spent that much time together. I love him but I need my me time! Thank God for video games!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yup! My df LOVES Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 on PS3 and cant wait until Black Ops comes out! I love to watch him play online, but it gets annoying when he's on all day!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• he's playing call of duty right now, but i don't mind...it keeps him from bugging me
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 9:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• YES! SO likes Modern War2 and can't wait for Black Ops it makes me mad that he has so little time with his family and chooses gaming over us.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My biggest peeve with it is when he turns his mic on and then tells the kids to be quite (ages 2,1, and8 weeks!)!!! Its there house! wait till they are in bed!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes. Oh Yes. And we have been round and round about it.
    It used to be really bad, to the point where I couldn't even say two words with him paying attention. Where I couldn't get a single shred of help before a mission was over. Where I was sitting alone in the living room night after night hearing "Hang on" or "Just one minute" in between him yelling (not purposely all the time, because he had headphones on. But sometimes he'd get pretty "passionate") at the other players in the game. (During Multi-player games) Honestly, it got soo bad that I considered leaving him if things didn't change. It took A LOT of aruging and ultimatums and whatever else I could manage to get him to understand. He's a lot better now, but still sometimes forgets that reality is more important then his gaming.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Yes he is
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Nope. Doesn't play them at all!!!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• omg maybe they can play black ops together grateful angel LOL we are getting the prestige edition with the remote control car.
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 9:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yes he is!! it drives me crazy if hes not workin or sleeping then hes on his stupid x-box. we have make him get off of it so he can spend some time with us as a family.
    blueangel279

Answer by blueangel279 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 4, 2010