The last big thing I need

I need suggestions the only thing I need to get before baby comes is a good vacuum. What's a good but not insanely priced (like the dysons 400$ is crazy) one that will get up the pet hair and has a good stair attachment?

AprylnAtticus

Asked by AprylnAtticus at 9:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a Hoover canister vac. LOVE it because I have more hardwood than carpet.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Seriously, my Hoover was a little over $100 and I've had it about 7 years now. It's an upright. I can say this....go to Sears or somewhere, not Walmart. Even though you get the same "name brand" Walmarts contract standards with companies are minimal, so buy it at Sears rather than Walmart. Make sense? My landlord here where I live has a Dyson and I HATE it. It doesn't pick up half of what my Hoover does. Next time I buy a vacuum I do want a canister one, that sweeps hard floor and beater bar attachment to do carpets. Then I won't have to broom my hard floors all the time.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I dunno but gl. I have always wanted a Dyson but I cant afford it either.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I know right? it's like damn for 400 bucks it better come with somebody to vacuum for me
    AprylnAtticus

Comment by AprylnAtticus (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2010