First cute thing he got for the baby?

The first thing my man got for his son was an adorable and super soft stuffed frog. He was so proud of it and gave it a home in the crib when we brought the crib home.

AprylnAtticus

Asked by AprylnAtticus at 9:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for our first it was a womb bear, he picked it out and I bought it. For our 2nd I dont really remember. and for our 3rd it was a really cute pair of overalls!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• On the day of the ultrasound before going back to work he went and bought a bunch of boy clothes and camo. :) Then he emailed me about a week later to show me pictures of the carseat, stroller, pack n play AND swing he had ALREADY ordered. I was like "ummmm those are things we are supposed to pick out together" lol...but I couldn't get mad because it was so cute how excited he was. I swear I can't even send him to the grocery store without a new toy coming home....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• hubby bought our son an air force t shirt for the first thing because he was in basic training when he was born and for our daughter he bought a baby on board sign for his trans am...lol (the car seat didnt even fit in that car, he was just proud to have another baby)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my husband never bought anything for any of my kids. he gives me the money to buy what i want lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My dh bought my dd a pair of winter boots which at took her a yr 2 grow into lol & he got her 1st dress which we used for her birth announcements at the hospital.
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Technically it was the baby name book he brought home as soon as he found out I was pregnant. Sadly I can't remember the first thing he actually bought for the baby, but he has gotten him a lot. He loves to spoil him and to bring him gifts whenever he sees something that he knows our boy would love. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 4, 2010