I AM PREGNANT AGAIN....

I am very scared all I can think about is what my family is gonna say when i tell them.... I was 16 when I had my first and 18 when I had my second and now im 19 and pregnant again.... What should I do I am really worried about this? And I think I am gona look crazy 19 with 3 children i love all my kids and no matter what I am gonna keep it... How should I tell them and when should I tell them? I took 2 home pregnancy test like 1 hour ago and it said on both I was pregnant...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why in heck are you not on birth control?? Or better yet NOT HAVING SEX!!!!
    Anonymous

• Good luck!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You should have thought about those things when you were having unprotected sex.
    Anonymous

• You're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to deal with what happens. You knew it could happen, it's really nobody's fault but you're own.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree...you knew what caused babies after the first one. Then, you did it again. So, third times ALL ON YOU. Too bad. Go woman up and do what you have to do. And I suggest a tubal (with a cut/tie/burn). 3 kids is plenty for anyone, especially one your age.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• at 19 with those little kids and everything to provide for them where do you find the time to get pregnant again?? and why didnt you use that time to get on some birth control?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• wow most people would have learned that having a baby at 16 is not the way to go, its your own fault you couldnt get on bc years ago, good luck and go get some birth control so you dont have another one after that
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I really don't think she needs to be bashed, I am sure she can see just as clearly her decisions as we can. She is just asking a question. Back to first grade we go....If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I agree with all the previous posts, but in order to be able to offer you some support, which is what you asked for..... I say go to your family and be honest. Tell them you are scared, but happy to have another one on the way. If they are supportive, as they seem to have been in the past, they will continue to be. If you are not struggling to survive and doing well by your family, thats really all they should ask for.
    Seriously though, talk to your family about the fact that you need birth control and what options are right for you, after you have this child. IUD, tubal litigation, pills, shots......something so you don't get pregnant again. Could you imagine getting pregnant again and having FOUR?!?!? Please do it for your kids and figure out what birth control you want after this baby. You can pm me if you would like. I promise to be more supportive than judgmental :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 10:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• @devo3: Uh, obviously she hasn't learned a thing, so, blunt may be the only way to get through.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2010