Does anyone have a mother-in-law that they actually like??

Just think...one day you'll be the mother-in-law....

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like mine a lot. Not like we're buddies or anything but she's a wonderful, kind person. And, of course, I'm going to be a wonderful MIL one day because I'm going to pick the woman my son married :)
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I got along with mine, but she passed last year. Some think it is just a Mil's job to be a b!!!!.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• and I pray that when that day comes I remember to keep my big fat alcoholic judgmental nose out of my son's relationship because it's none of my FN beeswax... oops did I reveal a bit too much there? lol
    And to remember that even though he's my baby he's not perfect and from time to time things may actually be his fault.
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 9:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I like my MIL. We bump heads because she's old fashioned and I'm more modern but for the most part we get along great.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i wont be like my MIL! I promise my kids that! Im going to be an amazing grandma and mil.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love my MIL!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL! Well, my MIL honestly isn't bad. I like her. She's really nice and has never once been rude or mean to me. However, with that said, lol...she does get on my nerves sometimes. She's very competitive and just does things that I'm sure you would all find annoying. She visits for long periods of time and by the end, I'm about to lose my mind.

And I've already thought of that. I will one day be the MIL to some woman. So far, I only have 1 boy. It'll be weird to be in her shoes one day, and when I really think about it, I'll probably do the same things I find annoying now, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sorry.
    SAfogus

Answer by SAfogus at 9:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i cant stand my MIL she tries so hard to be the mother she should of been while my hubby was growing up but she still does drugs and is with her husband who abused my hubby and SIL's! they r always calling asking for money! its so annoying! i feel bad for the man that marries my dd! lol
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I love my MIL. She and I get along great.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 3, 2010