Why do I have to...

Not only keep track of all of my stuff my sons stuff AND all of my husbands crap for work? He just got pissed at me because I didnt know where his patch was for his uniform and he is the one that takes it off his uniform so I can wash them....So how in the world am I suposed to know where the hell he put it! Ugh....sorry about the rant....am I the only one who has a husband like this?

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 9:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. My hubby does stupid shit too. Like, he is national guard and when he is gone for weeks on end do you think he brings in all his laundry when he gets home? No, he waits till like the day before he has to leave again and brings it all in. And I am not going to drag it out of his car for him. He is a grown man, I'm not his mom. They are all morons sometimes and we are all bitches. Neither party can win LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• nope same problem here, i get in trouble cus he leaves socks in weird places and i cant find them ,so they dont get washed
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 9:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Why do they do this....its crazy...and it drives me crazy!!
    Shelii

Comment by Shelii (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Mine was like that too. Most of the time he would say Thank you Honey you are the Best. What would I do without you?
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Tell him to look for it where he took his clothes off at. My daughter has done the same thing to me. I finally told her that it was her responsibility to keep up with her own stuff. Your husband and children should do the same thing for you. It's impossible to keep up with everything.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm just engaged but we live together and I think they are all like that.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband has a skin condition that causes really dry, flaky skin that itches a lot. So whose responsibility is it to both remember to and actually put his lotion on? Why MINE of course! Apparently, it's MY responsibility because a) I made the lotion so I "know how to use it". Um, it's LOTION, ya genius, you rub it on your body parts, especially the ones that are flaking off everywhere. And b) I MOVED the lotion, so I "know where it is". It's a white jar and yes, I moved it from by the sink to by his side of the bed, it's not the Riddle Of The Sphinx, dude, the stuff's by the bed where you sleep every single night.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My dh gets up at 4:30 am to go work when he's on days. He wakes me up "where is my underwear?" In the drawer where they always are, "where are my keys?" Ugh! I try to keep up with their things, but it's very difficult. My boys aren't that bad, but one is 3 and the other is special needs so I still manage all of their things.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2010