Meal planning help

Ok ladies, I need your help! I have a VERY small kitchen and I need some easy things to cook that are low in cholesterol and sodium but still taste good so that my husband will eat them because he refuses to stick to his diet by himself!
Please help with actual recipes! I've been to allrecipes.com but I want some that real people say taste good, lol.

an-apple-a-day

Asked by an-apple-a-day at 9:56 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You need to cook from fresh. No more canned and boxed food.

Daniellecooks.wordpress.com

That's what I feed my family. My site is all stuff I make regularly at home.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• how abou making your own chicken and broccoli over some brown rice. just buy fresh broccoli and chicken strips freshwithout breading and cut it up season it and put it in the pan that is heated with a little olive oil and cook the chicken stiring and when chicken is done lower the heat throw in the washed broccoli and cover and simmer you can get low sodium soy sauce and put some in your pan with the chicken and broccoli. when rice is done and brocolli is done just serve the chicken and broccolli over your rice and there you have your own chinese meal with low sodium and no msg
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• hmmm that's a toughy....I agree with gianna that is GOOODD!!
    Punk.Princess24

Answer by Punk.Princess24 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• wrap some fish (like salmon - or another low mercury fish) in foil with light seasoning of old bay seasoning, fresh pressed garlic (no more than 2 cloves), red onion slices, and about 3 tbs of real butter. put in oven on 350 for about 30 to 45 minutes. check after 20 minutes for your ovens cooking time. you're checking for the flaking of your fish. fish is done when flaky throughout. do over cook salmon. will get dry! steam some veggies - no steamer? use standard pot with lid by filling pot 1/2 way with water. tightly cover pot with aluminum foil. poke small holes in the foil. boil water until you see steam. place veggies on top and cover with pots lid. veggies will steam nicely in about 5 minutes or so. bake a couple of yams and use what ever heart healthy butter sub. you want and sprinkle a little brown sugar.
    ilasmomma

Answer by ilasmomma at 10:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The Joy of Cooking cookbook has a meal planner in the very back and has plenty of recipes that fit your requirements.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:06 AM on Nov. 4, 2010