Aspen Dental?

Has anyone gone to Aspen Dental for major dental work and what has been your experiences, both good and bad, with them?

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 10:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Health

• No, nothing. Sorry to not be able to help you.
    Punk.Princess24

Answer by Punk.Princess24 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• my husband had a filling done 5 months ago and he is just now feeling a little better. When they shot his mouth with novacaine the need hit his jaw he wasnt able to open his mouth which made it hard to eat and he kept going back and forth to get the problem taken care of but,he was still in pain he ended up with lock jaw and they gave him pain meds for his pain and this went on till about a month in a half .His jaw and mouth has not been the same since as for me. i couldnt believe as the girl was cleaning my mouth she was watching the biggest loser and everytime the show would get good she would stop with the tools and her hand in my mouth unbelievable and i need filling but i am scared after what happen to my husband
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 3, 2010