Has anyone ever had a colon cleanse? Did it help to lose weight? Was it by over the counter or by a Dr? If you did do it, how did it work? What did it feel like? Would you recommend someone else do it?

So did I posted this in a few categories. I want a bunch of people to answer! Lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have used slim quick cleanse. It's awesome. You drop weight really fast, and if you actually diet and exercise you will keep it off. I recommend using the slim quick after finishing the 7 day cleanse. I lost 18 in less than a month.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 12:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Where do you get that at? At the Store or online? where do you get the 7 day cleanse? how much does it cost?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Yes do tell. I am interested in do a cleanse as well. I want to do something that is gentle and not have me on the potty all week. I bet someone at GNC can recommend something or at the health food store. Something natural.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I get all my products from GNC but they sell slim quick at Walmart!!
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 10:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2008