How do I keep my emotions in tack???

I'm a naturally emotional person and being pregnant has made it 10xs worse. I cry so much over the smallest things and it makes me sick, literally, like vomitting sick. I want to be able to control it but everything I try fails and I end up breaking down all over again. Does anyone else experience this?

Dark-N-Prego

Asked by Dark-N-Prego at 10:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can't say that I have but I hope you figure something out so you can relax.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:49 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I wasn't a very emotional person before I got pregnant but I think I've broken down almost every day since I've been pregnant. It could be something like being overtired or over stimulated, the smallest bicker with my husband, I'll drop or spill something and get very hard on myself for it. It's ridiculous.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 10:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Do you cry uncontrollably all the time? That might be depression. It's like post-partum, but during your pregnancy. My first pregnancy was like that. I was absolutely insane. There really was no help for me. I just rode the rollercoaster until my baby about about 4 months old. This is why they make fun of pregnant woman on TV, because some of really are like that. It's not a bad thing and there is nothing you can do unless you want to look at medications. On the bright side I was completely calm with my second pregnancy.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• yea try to calm and enjoy your pregnancy dont beat yourself down for your emotion being out of control hormones are something else and make us feel and react differen t but try to relax
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• What sunshine said, look up symptoms of depression and see if they fit. If not, go ahead and cry and then laugh at yourself and the amazing impact that tiny little creation inside you is having, you beautiful emotional mama!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2010