So does anyone besides me sitting in front of the computer with a bowl of candy in front them telling yourself you're NOT going to eat all of it, but it just looks so good you keep telling yourself, ok, ONE more peice, over and over again?

Not many kids went trick or treating in the neighborhood this time, but then again not many people passed out candy, so we have 1 big bowlful of candy left over, AND the bags of candy we only put half of in the bowl plus the candy my DS got while trick or treating. This candy is gonna be in a huge baggy (or 3-4 baggies) for like a year!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Typing with a butterfinger hanging out of my mouth. What candy?What are you talking about? If no one has a any pictures of you eating it they can't accuse you of eating the whole bowl. Eat up mama the kids are asleep and no one is watching.
    NOW I have to decide to eat the Reese's peanut butter cup or the Snickers...Yummmmmy.....
    OH did I tell you ladies I'm starting my diet on Monday....on monday....on monday.
    nightowlmama4

Answer by nightowlmama4 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Haha, that's the story of my life! I actually did just that earlier, I had a bag of BBQ chips in my lap. I kept saying "Okay, this is the last one." And then right after I ate that 'last one', I'd reach for another. I finally had to force myself to put down the bag xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• We didn't have a single trick or treater this year. I have been picking away at the candy tonight. We got little bags of animal crackers for treats. They are just to tasty ;-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 12:03 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• lol, if I had candy! We don't get trick-or-treaters, so I didn't buy any. I did make choco chip cookies though, and ate more than I orginally allowed myself. Baby's probably gonna be wired tonight!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 12:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i did that with the thing of oreos. . . . .for the last week. . . lol
    i now have the real LAST one. . . .i never eat a whole thing of oreos. I guess this is
    what deployments do to us?!

ok, one more. . .because. . .its the last one. . .haha
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 3:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2008