so, i started my period on october 30th, it lasted til the 1st of november, and i had intercourse today and had a little gush of blood in the shower this morning, and a little pink on the tp about an hour ago. what is going on here? i usually have a 34 day cycle, and i started on day 26. any ideas?

litlmissmommy

Asked by litlmissmommy at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• THE SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME TOO WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH HUBBY RIGHT AFTER IM DONE WITH MY CYCLE..SO I JUST STARTED WAITING 1-2 DAYS AFTER IM DONE SO I COULD REALLY MAKE SURE IM DONE WITH MY PERIOD.
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• See I thought I was done because it acted like it was. I am so confused by my body lately. I had an iud, and now that I don't my body doesn't know what's going on... my period came 8 days early, and it was strange because I usually have a week long first three days heavy, and this wasn't bad... :S
    litlmissmommy

Comment by litlmissmommy (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Sex can play a big role with periods. I try to have sex with my husband the day before my period. I've noticed that when I do they are a little lighter and I don't cramp as much. Also if I have sex right after I "stop" it causes me to start again so I'll bleed for an extra day or two. So, like pp I wait a couple of days before having sex after my period.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2010