how long?

How long did it take you to lose your baby weight after a c-section vaginals can answer to just wondering more about c-sections im having one in 29 more days

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had 3 c-sections and i lost mine within 6 months post partum. my sister had 2 c-sections and never lost her baby weight. it depends totally on the person and their motivation to lose the weight!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had a natural delivery, but I agree with princessbeth, it depends on your motivation.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I have had two c sections. It took me longer with the first because I labored first, got an infection, and. Was down and out for a while. Lost my baby weight within a year. The second time I lost the weight within four months. I was active chasing a toddler, and I was breastfeeding. I recommend dancing while cleaning as a workout. Worked for me. ;)
    litlmissmommy

Answer by litlmissmommy at 11:01 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• It does not take long at all and as long as you brreast feed you should be good
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I had a natural delivery and it's taken me about a year to get it off. I also breastfed. Actually, I'm just trying to get the last couple pounds off to my ideal weight by cutting out sweets and am planning on working out with some friends. Unfortunately, it's all distributed so differently, I don't think I'll ever be the same again! Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:38 PM on Nov. 3, 2010