Do you schedule Sex with your husband/partner? adult content

So I have two small children and getting over some anxiety issues. During the last year my husband and I's sex life slowed to maybe once a month. I have started scheduling sex every wednesday night. So far it's working (Happy Wednesday y'all :) Even though we are really tired, we make sure we have sex and when we get into it, it's back to being fun and good. Does this sound weird and unromantic? My husband is split about it. He wants spontanious, but isn't complaining that he's getting some on a regular basis again.

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• We also did that when our kids were younger. It's OK and just know that it won't always be that way!! Oh yeah and Happy Wednesday to you !!hahaha
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no never... only for the fact that i don't like the way it sounds me and my husband are just ever spontanious when it comes to sex.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i dont think so, sometimes you have to do what you have to do and when your children grow up a little the spontaneity will return. Happy Wednesday to you ;)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No, my Dh and i have to do that sometimes due to different scheduals and two toddlers, and a happy wed to you too !
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• no, I would hate that, but happy wednesday to you! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• LOL!! Thanks ladies!
    sunshine58103

Comment by sunshine58103 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• No we don't, but if it ever gets to the point that we are only having sex about once a month you can bet your butt that I will be scheduling it!! Whatever gets you back on track and I am willing to bet that after a little while of this things will get back on track with the spontaneity. Happy Wednesday!! (I guess they don't call it hump day for nothing) Sorry I couldn't resist!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't see anything wrong with it.Happy Wednesday!!
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:08 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think it's a marvelous idea, much better than lot of alternatives in terms of proactivity and results.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:39 AM on Nov. 4, 2010