opinions please, what do you think is going on? could it be stress?

Alright, I'll try to make this short.

I'm 19. I have one little girl who is 13 months old. I live on campus JUST FOR THIS QUARTER for transportation reasons and my parents take care of my daughter.

I have an IUD, have had it for 8 months.

I have one sexual partner.

For the past week, every time I eat, not matter what it is...I get really nauseated, to the point where I feel like I'm going to throw up any second.

I have also had 4 periods in the past month and a half.

I've had major cramping, which is unusual for me since I got the IUD.

I feel very emotional and panicky, and I have this feeling like I'm pregnant but I've taken numerous tests, all negative.

I just found out I'm moving from the place I've lived my whole life to a new state and that my schooling will be pushed back another year. (Master's degree program).

Could it be stress? or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be a lot of things...I work with a lady however who is pregnant, due in December and got pregnant while she had the IUD and was shocked when she found out. She too had irregular bleeding, cramping, nausea. Finally she went to the doctor to figure out what was going on. They did an ultrasound and found her IUD had repositioned itself and she was 10 weeks pregnant. They removed the IUD and she is now expecting a healthy baby boy in about 6 weeks =) I'd call your doctor either way!
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 11:10 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I forgot to add, she had her IUD in place for just over 2 years before it repositioned itself =) so it is very possible
    mishmashmom

Answer by mishmashmom at 11:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If this is all true, you need a removal of this pronto.

When you say 4 months old child, uh, having an iud now isn't exactly favorable.
    Women are dying from over active hormones really designed for controlling the cattle population and breeding purposes. ( joke, but it wouldn't surprise me ) D.E.S. Diethylstilbestrol was in the 1940'2 to 1970's given to women and the producers of the hormone thought back then of the D.E.S. was linked to causing worse problems. IT was supposed HELP hault premature babies, and it did things to women in other ways like create problems with breast cancer later on. So BE CAREFUL.

Women thinking that they are getting ahead from birth control are fooling their bodies into un -natural substances that have no backing and are living guinea pigs, and used as tests. Nothing out their is tested as far as I've read it's just if a person leaves a comment to a blog or post, that is considered....
    Anonymous

• It is considered mass media influx and now most if not all these patches and vaginal inserts and arm under skin insertions that last for years are and have caused major health problems.

A woman wanting to get pregnant is not at the mercy of synthetic hormones, from pharma..., so a woman not wanting to get pregnant shouldn't be a the mercy of the pharma. either.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous...none of that made sense. And where did she say anything about a 4 month old child? she said 13 month old child.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• get checked better to know get some test ran it could be stress dont think and get facts our minds are powerful and can play games
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• A friend of mine had an IUD put in 8 weeks after having her little one. She had it in for about 6 months problem free. Then for some reason she started missing periods, bleeding heavy during them, or having more then one in a month. She also started having pregnancy symptoms: nasuea, full on morning sickness, tender breasts, swollen abdomen, cramping, etc. She went to her doc and they told her that it wasn't "agreeing" with her and removed right then and there.

I have heard nothing but bad about the Iud's. Another friend of ours daughters slipped and ended up perforating her uterus. I would go get checked and maybe think about another form of birth control (I know it's easier said then done).
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 4:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010