Anybody have any weird remedies for heartburn during pregnancy???

The other day I had heartburn BAD. And I started craving chocolate brownies topped with strawberry yogurt and a glass of milk, so of course, I gave in. It took care of the heartburn like THAT! Lol anyone else have any silly rememdies??

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:06 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I try drinking milk, but sometimes instead of curing it it just makes it worse booooo. So I try and stick to three or four Tums, I'm so boring xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Dont' know how strange it is, but when I was pg and had heartburn I would eat peppermint candy. It always worked. I would also drink baking soda water.
    liebimom3

Answer by liebimom3 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• so far just milk. I don't do the tums because I heard that the calcium in them, well, there is something in them that actually counter-acts the calcium so that it's not actually absorbed.
    Oh, and saltines. They help w/nausea, and the heartburn.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 12:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Milk and pepperment candies (the red and white round ones).
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 1, 2008