I love my boyfriend, but...

I really do love him. we have had some serious problems in the past. he hasnt always treated me good. Everything is alright now and I love him. I dont want to hurt him and I want to stay together for our daughter, but I have this urge to have sex with somebody else. I miss that passion of when you first meet somebody. I also have an urge of wanting to experience other people, and be in a relationship with another person. I am torn. What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Been there! What you need to understand is that you will always get that feeling after a while, so if you give into it now, you will end up right back where you are now. Try spicing things up, light candles if you don't usually or get a new nightie. Remember why you fell in you and remember all the reasons you are still in love.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:42 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• speak to your boyfriend, the passion can come and go, just try to focus on each other and the passion should return, good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• You can love someone and lose your passion. But you can also rekindle the passion in your life with the right circumstances. Do you really want another relationship with somebody else, or just sex? Are you willing to jump into a relationship knowing that what you do could mean the end to you and your current boyfriend? I would really give this some thought before doing it, because once you do there is no turning back.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• if you are having these feeling you may want to leave the man you are with before you not only hurt him but also cheat on him... cause what it sound like to me you are already on the verg of doing so... but you may also be with you bf for the wrong reasons too... i truely believe that you shouldn't be with someone just because you have a child together there is more into it and you don't want your child to have to grow up seeing how unhappy you and her dad are.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:19 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• i'm in the same boat!! but i have actually cheated on him and no it didn't make things any better, i didn't feel any better it just made things worse!! i do love my b/f but i'm not in love w/him.
    blueangel279

Answer by blueangel279 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If you really love him you will tell him how you feel.Maybe you can work on it, he might be willing to be more passion.Do you all ready have someone picked out? If so,he needs to know before you end up cheating on him.He might be hurt and upset but later on down the road he will no you respected him enuf not to cheat on him. Good luck and really think about it.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 4, 2010