Why do "bunnies"?

Why do bunnies say LOV YA I hate that saying an spelling it that way drives me nuts I'm sorry but I don't say lov ya its I love you and only said when i truely mean it and it seems that only "bunnies" say that in that way and ""no i don't mean the animal but that was my nice way of saying a dirty word lol""... But why do people say and spell it that way??/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• i was going to say bunnies can't talk lol... but yeah i don't like that word either.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• What do you mean bunnies? I have no clue what you are referring to.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, shes talking about the playboy bunnies lol. And no I don't know why they do it, they always have as far as I know its their way I guess.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Oh, then I guess I never really cared what came out of their mouths to let it get to me.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Playboy Bunnies??? WHat the heck? I thought we had come a long way and gotten past that Playboy Bunny crap. Holy cow.
    I don't care what Bunnies say. I guess if you were desperate and needed a job, being a Bunny would pay off but....who in the hell wants to be a Playboy Bunny? They are stupid. Nothing but boobs and no brains.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Ok it must be a jacksonville nc expression it is not a playboy bunny thing i love them i think they are alsome wemon i mean "bunnies" "hores" they jump from bed to bed "YEAH"
    myraclemommy

Answer by myraclemommy at 11:43 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• The reason the Playboy Bunnies say "Love ya" is because it's Hugh Hefner's signature phrase.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:34 AM on Nov. 4, 2010