who inspired you to be the person you are today?

I would have to say my mom... she is the best mother i know and has and will do anything for her children... She was also a very strong woman.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 11:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i also say my mom. she inspired me to be a good mom because she was a good mom! on the other hand she did not take care of herself and she died when she was 46, so she has inspired me to be healthy and take care of myself. she didn't see me graduate from college and get married. she didn't live to see any of her grandchildren. i am really trying my hardest to take care of myself better so i might have the opportunity to experience those things she missed out on. but i'm sure she would be an awesome grandmom and i tell my kids and husband about her every day. miss her :(
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• My Grandma, born in 1873. She was a tough, intelligent and independent woman back in the late 1800's...a teacher and a single woman when most women were afraid to be alone and got married very young. SHe waited until she was 31 to get married and never let anyone get her down or tell her what to do. She was a warm,loving Mom and Wife and she had many great stories to tell me and lots of good advice,.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Surviving on my own two feet for my daughter and myself.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Me, myself, and I.....it's not that I don't take the morals and values that my parents taught me into consideration....I just know what I've been through.....alone. I love who I am and what I've become.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My nephew
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My mom and Dad,I was blessed with awesome parents.My dad passed away 5 years ago.Thank God I have amazing memories of him.My mom is 72 today and healthy as a horse lol.She is the strongest women I have ever met.Happy Birthday mom love you.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:18 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 4, 2010